Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Resolutions...

(Photo from bodyrock.tv t-shirt)

     At the start of every New Year millions of people make resolutions that usually aren't kept. I am not one of those people. I don't make New Year's resolutions because of the high failure rate. With that said, I did make goals for 2012 and I like to think that goals have a higher success rate. My goal first and foremost this year was to become healthier this year and exercise more. I had started to watch what I ate in December and lost 9 pounds (yes I had gained some newlywed weight) but I hit a plateau and couldn't lose any more. So I started to follow bodyrock.tv which posts 12 minute interval workouts and healthy food choices. They started a 30 day challenge January 1st so I decided to change my eating habits even more and began this challenge. I will be the first to admit that I haven't done  every single workout but I am seeing results. The 12 minute workouts are great since it doesn't take a huge chunk of time out of my day but they still work up a sweat. Since starting this challenge I have lost 2 pounds and some inches I'm sure. This has been such a great challenge and I know that this will only make my quality of life better. Let's all make goals, no resolutions, and make them a reality.

Note: Some of the images on bodyrock.tv are suggestive

No comments: