Monday, January 30, 2012

Routine

    Routines keep our life organized and a little stress free in my opinion. It can seem mondane, boring and repetitive but for me it keeps me on track so that I get all my tasks done. I don't always have time for everything but I get the important things done. This morning I wasn't thrilled about my routine and therefore I'm going to share what my days consist of.

     Monday: wake up, get ready, eat breakfast, go to the dog park, go to work, come home, figure out something for dinner, crochet, sometimes clean, workout (while my husband goes to the dog park), shower, bedtime
     
     Tuesday and Wednesday: wake up, get ready, eat breakfast (hubby goes to the dog park), go to work, come home, cook dinner, crochet, workout (husband at the dog park), shower, bedtime

     Thursday and Friday: wake up, get ready, eat breakfast, back to the dog park, go to work, come home, dinner, crochet, try to clean, workout (hubby back at the dog park, shower and bedtime

     Saturday: get up, half get ready, go to the dog park, watch nephew for the rest of the day which consists of cartoons, naps, PB & J, very little cleaning and a cute little guy :-)

     Sunday: sleep in, eat breakfast (hubby at the dog park), relax, go to church, drive to my moms for the best Sunday dinner

     As you might notice, we go to the dog park a lot and my days are pretty full since I work full time. This has been my routine for the past year and a half without much change. Although all of this fills up my day without much extra time I wouldn't change it for the world. Sometimes I complain and wish I had more me time but when I look at a life like mine, I can't help but be greatful.

IMAG0148
Our two little guys, Riley on the left and Yeager on the right, at the dog park in the winter


IMAG0019
Our pretty girl Kalli at the dog park at night all pooped out


IMAG0176
My cute little nephew Ian at Chuck E Cheese

No comments: