Thursday, May 10, 2012

Go with option 2

Alright lovelies, this was not my scheduled post but I just have to get some outside opinions on this.

I will be the first one to tell you that the hubs has no style at all and is lucky if his clothes even match when he walks out the door. I'm not sure if this is because he has always worn a uniform for work so he just doesn't think out what he is putting on or what but it's getting worse I tell you.

I noticed recently that hubby's shoes looked really tore up and suggested to him to get new ones. Well since he isn't working due to his surgery we decided shoes could wait. Then we went out and I couldn't help but notice how horribly bad his shoes looked, I mean they ruined the outfit completely!

So yesterday I told hubs to buy some shoes since I couldn't stand his old ones anymore. A few hours later he text me that he bought some and these were them.
Um, I don't know about you but I cringed when I saw them and I wasn't about to let him buy them. Maybe I am just too picky about shoes but I showed a co worker and she took one look and said 'No'. 

Of course after seeing his choice I hopped online and starting looking for a different pair. Naturally all the ones I picked he didn't like so I had him search for another pair he liked. After a few clicks he showed me these

Need I say more? I approved of these 100 times more than the other and they were cheaper! Can't get better than that.

This little argument went on for a bit before he actually agreed to find another pair. Now with our luck it was too late to cancel the first order so he will get both and will have to return the first. Don't worry, I will have pictures to prove the second pair look better.

Now the the point of this post... Wouldn't you agree that the second pair look at least 10 times better than the first?