Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Well Hello......

April is done, May is here and I am happy to say that I survived the A-Z challenge! It was more challenging than I thought but it was so worth it. I gained a few new readers during the challenge and thought this would be a great time to tell y'all a bit about myself and what this blog is about.
That's me loving the new shirt I bought. I'm Amanda, a wife in her twenties who works full time, likes crafts, baking, shopping, blogs, DIY and lots of things in between. I enjoy watching my nephew, doing a workout, fruit smoothies, date night with the hubs and being a fur mama.

This blog of mine is where I will share all things from daily life whether it's something on my mind I'm looking for advice with or a new recipe I want to share, you will find it here. I keep myself busy and LOVE my sleep but I will try to keep the new posts coming on a regular basis.

You will get to know more about me through my posts and I would love to hear from you/get to know you so leave a comment with your blog/shop/twitter/facebook link!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I found your blog through the challenge and have enjoyed reading your posts. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Great for you on completing the A-Z challenges, some of those challenges are hard then you would think. I couldn't get through my 30 for 30... I got to 18 though... which I thought was pretty impressive!