Saturday, February 18, 2012

Product Review

     I have several hair and beauty products that I use on a daily basis that I would like to share with you. This is a hair product, CHI Silk Infusion, that I use after I take a shower just before I blow dry my hair. I love this product because it makes my hair feel silky and helps keep my 'fly aways' under control. 


     I use about a dime to nickel size amount each night and I can't believe the difference I have noticed in my hair. Since I dye my hair a lot and I am always getting a different cut I wanted a product that gave me the softness I wanted while helping keep my short layers manageable. 


     I would recommend this to anyone who has problems with 'fly aways' or someone who is looking for silky smooth hair. It smells good too!



     *This was an independent review and is not promoted or acknowledged by any company or website. I did not receive any products or services for this review nor was I paid. This review is entirely my own opinion. 

No comments: