Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Letters


I'm linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds today for some Friday Letters.

Photobucket

Dear Friday: Did you know you are my second favorite day of the week? I look forward to your presence all week and am so excited you are finally here. If you can just speed up the time a bit I would be truly grateful, I am so done with work and want my weekend to start.

Dear Mom: I really don't like that you are moving to Texas. Are you sure you have to move? I will miss you so much and now every time I see you all I can think is 'I won't be able to do this with her in a few months.' I love you dearly and on the bright side this will give me a reason to take more mini vacations.

Dear Weather: I appreciate the 75 degrees in March and ask that you park it here for the next month. Although I love the heat, I know 110 degrees is right around the corner and I kinda want this Spring weather to stick around for a bit.

Dear Pups: Do you really have to drag in every particle of dirt you possibly can into the kitchen? I do love a clean house but really you don't have to add to the mess, I don't like sweeping or mopping that much.

Dear IRS: Oh how you are not my friend! I give you money all year long then when tax time rolls around you want even more! Why must you always put a damper on April?


That's all folks, my Friday letters. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: