Wednesday, April 11, 2012

K is for...

Kim Kardashian


Wait, before you discount this post as a total joke, read a bit more....
Before searching for this picture, I had no idea what Kim Kardashian even looked like. I was having a hard time thinking of a subject for the letter 'K' so I pulled up Google, typed K and just started adding random letters after it. Lo and behold Kim Kardashian came up as a suggestion.

Now don't go thinking I live under a rock or anything, I had heard her name before and knew she was famous but that was about it. I have no idea why the Kardashian's are famous or why people would want to watch a show about them but it seems they have quite the fan base.

So for those of you still reading this, here is what I found out about Kim: She is the daughter to some hot shot attorney, she became a star after being in the reality show "Keeping up with the Kardashians", she has been on numerous TV shows, has her own perfume, opened a clothing store, designed a line of jewelry, owns an online shoe company and released a fitness series.

So how is she different from every other celebrity out there?

2 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

Yeah... I'm less than impressed. So she got born with money and a beautiful face. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month.

Georgina Morales said...

I guess we are very tough when it is about celebrities. All I see is a girl that has been intelligent to know how to ride the wave of popularity that was thrust upon her after her sex tape was leaked. She's a savvy business woman but has no other talent and doesn't use her fame for any worthy cause. Like Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian is the product of reality TV and has acquired fame just for being famous. Tough public will ever be there for her and this kind of celebrities.

I like your posts! Interesting.

From Diary of a Write in Progress