Saturday, April 28, 2012

Y is for...

Yogurt
More specifically, frozen yogurt. This has become my new favorite treat and craving. I like to keep in mind that it's better than ice cream, even if it's only my a slight margin.

I don't know what it is about that soft serve dessert that just makes my mouth water but I sure have a hard time resisting it. The various flavors and toppings are a huge plus and I'm pretty sure I'm pulled in most by the fruit flavors that are all available via soft serve.

This will be one of the hardest things for me to give up in my goal to eat healthy but I always keep in mind that moderation is key. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up for a diet?

1 comment:

Dana said...

Chocolate! I really think I'm addicted to it. I have some every day, and I get cranky without it. LOL