Thursday, April 26, 2012

U is for...

Underdog
So the hubs has been watching a lot of ESPN lately and when I was brainstorming for U, underdog came to mind. Now I was thinking of underdog as in sports, you know the team that everyone expects to lose.

Well I typed in underdog in the google image search and up came a ton of images depicting this cartoon dog. I must be out of the loop cause I had no idea who this cartoon character was or that he was popular.

Apparently, Underdog was a cartoon in the 70's and was on air for a total of 124 episodes. He was a superhero was similar to Superman as he would 'change' in a phone booth and come out as Underdog to save the day.

I must have been living under a rock because in 2007, Walt Disney released an Underdog movie and I don't remember that at all! Am I the only one who didn't know who this furry cartoon superhero was?

No comments: