Saturday, April 28, 2012

V is for...

Victory
Oh the sweet feeling of winning. I am the kinda person that likes to be right, I'm working on it, but every time I come out right on a conversation it's a little victory for me. For some, a victory is being able to get up in the morning, not having a cigarette or not eating that piece of candy. Everyone has some sort of victory everyday and they should praise themselves for these small achievements.


The first thing that comes to mind when I hear victory is a football team winning the game or the winner of a battle. These are the types of things that most people would recognize as a victory but shouldn't we have our own small victories to celebrate for...


In my effort to eat clean and become a more positive person I have made a deal with myself that every time I reach one of my small goals it will be considered a victory. I will celebrate each one of these small milestones just as I would if I won a 5K run. Who wouldn't want to keep their goals if they got rewarded for even the smallest accomplishment? 

No comments: